Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Autumn leaf jacket & Time Out

This is going to be a jacket made out of flannel. You just knew there was another jacket lurking around somewhere, didn’t you? Aren’t the colours gorgeous?

Now that I have the body pieces put together, I will do machine quilting on it and then sew the seams together and then finish the jacket.

There will be more to come on this one.

So, this is the last of the three UFO’s that I’m currently working on. I like the idea of three as it gives me a chance to work on any one of them when I get bored. That is better than starting another new project. :o)

A while back I was asked about my jacket patterns …. well, I would love to give pattern numbers, but I think they have been discontinued. My patterns are way too old to even try finding. I hang onto my old patterns as they work for me and they are easy to adjust to suit current styles.

I will be away for a couple of weeks and there will be no posts until I return. :o(

So, until then, you have a bunch of great days!

5 comments:

atet said...

What a great jacket and enjoy your trip wherever it takes you.

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time away Rose Marie. Great jacket.

Teodo said...

Great jacket! Great colours!
I like fabrics with autumn colours.
ciao ciao

Marilyn in NM said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love your blog! The jacket is going to be gorgeous. All my favorite colors and my favorite time of year! I love jackets!

Anonymous said...

What lovely colours in your jacket. Enjoy your time away

love and hugs gina xxx