Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Give me a T

While at my Mom's, the Cat entertained us to no end.

She wants her treats which are on the top shelf. After doing the major ‘staredown’ at whoever is sitting in the living room and being ignored, she will start to paw any piece of paper that is tucked away on the bottom shelf. So, here goes the routine ….

Are they looking at me? Lookee .... my eyes are glowing .... surely, they must see me now?

























The nerve …. they are ignoring me …. better make some noise! (Paper is being pawed continuously for about 30 sec.)
























Jeepers, they are not getting up! Well…. let’s see what happens when the papers start flying onto the floor. Let’s see, my count is five papers and they will get up. If they don’t, well … I’ll just start ripping them with my teeth. Mmmmmm let’s see, it was the one with Resume that got them off the couch.

























Yes ….. SHE is getting up and walking towards me! Score some treats! Golly, that was hard work. Better have a nap in my box before the next round.



















Oh …. the life of a cat!

Have a great day!

11 comments:

Donna said...

a box, piece of paper, or bag always wins out here -- hey the cat will stay on the floor and sit on my son's binder from school rather then simply sit on a chair or bed.... Wonder what the fascination is.\?

Jen said...

And they say animals don't understand us. They mock us!!

atet said...

LOL...isn't that just like a cat? Congrats on a year of blogging -- I know I can't wait to see more! Your swap quilts were lovely, and those mittens? Yummy warm!

Floss said...

Her markings remind me of my cat "Fritz". They sure do know how to train us.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

and people say animals are dumb.....no way.....

Simonetta said...

Lovely your cat!Ciao ciao from Italy ;)))

~Bren~ said...

My kids do the same thing!!!

Jeanne said...

LOL. Aren't they funny? Our Annie will sit in the corner by her food dish and stare at the closet door.
She knows her food is behind it. Doesn't matter if there is food already in her dish.

Cathi said...

This looks like home! Our two know exactly how to get us to get them what they want.

julieQ said...

Oh for the life of a cat...Fun!

Christine said...

A very clever cat! Oliver does that 'stare down' thing too. He is also very fond of boxes and baskets.