Monday, April 28, 2008

A Bag will Travel

























Now that Judith has received her tote bag that I made for her, it’s time to show it to you. This bag is very similar to the one that was sent to Peg; but it is slightly different. This is the last of the orphan block that started these tote bags.

Judith and I were doing a personal swap and this was my gift to her. She is going on vacation soon for 3 weeks and this bag arrived in time for her to put it to good use.

Have a great day!

Pattern Source: Paper pieced trees from EQ5 software program.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great tote, I love the tree button...

Luísa Silva said...

Clever idea to make use of the orphan blocks. The totebag is gorgeous!

CONNIE W said...

It is a great looking bag and I'm sure she's loving it.

MJMR said...

Great bag. Love the tree block in the csnter,

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You lucky girl Judith, I use my bag all the time, I just love it, and I receive so many beautiful comments, and I proudly say my blogging friend Rose Marie made this for me....

~Bren~ said...

Beautiful! I love the trees and the scrappy look.

hortenzita said...

What a simple but lovely bag!

Teresa said...

Cute bag.

julieQ said...

I have seen them both now, and just love them! Beautiful!!

Judith said...

I am still very happy with it. That I am replying now, you will read on my blog later. Let's say I am home two weeks early and on crutches.