Friday, May 23, 2008

My Gracie Has Arrived!

























Whew ... was getting worried about receiving my 4 Seasons Spring Swap. Thought it might have been lost in the mail …. but the post was just slow in getting here.

It arrived safe and sound and is being proudly displayed. It is a perfect match to a quilt that is currently hanging on my dining room wall. Grace did a wonderful job! Everything and I mean EVERYTHING is hand pieced and hand quilted. Even the binding is hand pieced. For the past wee while, Grace has been living in a motel room between moves and she had a hard time finding a space to work on this quilt. So, I certainly appreciate the time and effort Grace put into the making of my wee quilt.

Included in my package are some sticky notes which will always come in handy.



















Thank you, Grace!

9 comments:

Pam said...

It is lovely!! I find that the mail to Canada is the slowest in the world!! I don't know why it is so slow to get here.

~Bren~ said...

Beautiful. My winter quilt came from Grace and I love it.

Anne Ida said...

A wonderful spring quilt! She did a great job!

Betsy said...

she is definetly very talented. It is beautiful!

Unknown said...

It looks great on the wall.

atet said...

Oooh -- both of your spring 4 seasons quilts are spectacular!

Teresa said...

Oh, don't you just love blue/green/white quilts. So much like Spring.

Kim said...

This quilt is the real deal being all hand pieced and quilted. Wonderful! So pretty and in your favorite colors. Hope Grace has settled in a bit more. How nice that she managed to make her swap quilt in spite of all the commotion in her life.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely little quilt! I have mine ready for the Summer Swap, and will have a hard time waiting to mail.....