Saturday, July 28, 2012

Baby Charlotte

While at the cottage this past week, baby Charlotte (my 3 month old grand-niece) and her mom came for a visit.  I wonder if I can make a quilter out of her one day?  She sure seemed fascinated by her quilt.  There is a way to go yet before she can snuggle into her quilt!

 This is what her quilt-to-be looks like:
 This is my favourite character:
 The back shows more of my hand quilting:
We had a few cool mornings and I was able to get a lot more hand quilting done than first anticipated.

I did work on some UFO's too!!!  :o)

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Charlotte is a little cutie - definitely a future quilter in the making! Her quilt is terrific.

Cassandra said...

Cute quilt! Charlotte does look like a future quilter.

*karendianne. said...

Yes! Yes! a future quilter would be delightful. I enjoyed seeing the quilt. So sweet. The view of your quilting from the back was an extra bonus!!!

Quilter Kathy said...

Such a cute baby quilt! In the photo it looks like the baby is examining the stitches! LOL