Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February OPAM tally

February was a good month for me .... project wise ..... as in completed projects.  Can we say 'yeah'?!

First off was my ottoman (which I posted about here):

Then, a knitting frenzy resulted in 4 dishcloths and 4 hand towels that were Xmas gifts to Debra and no-blog Mary (my We 3 Quilters buds) when they were recently here for a 4-day visit.
This glider rocking chair finally got .....

... cushions made just in time for the visit of Debra and Mary (more on that later).
I am so glad to have joined the 2013 OPAM challenge .... it will motivate me to accomplish more and get projects done!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Barb said...

your covers turned out great.
Have a fun visit!

Jennifer said...

Doesn't that glider chair look great - the fabric is an inspired choice! Hope the visit went well and that you all had a great time.