Tuesday, August 29, 2017

A bit of hand quilting

This little wall hanging has been sitting in a bag at the cottage waiting for me to work on it.  Now that summer at the cottage is winding down, it came home with me and that is what I've been working on here and there.
It is finished!  Oh my, that didn't take too long at all.  Washed and blocked into shape, it is drying on a piece of styrofoam.   When it is dried and hanging on a wall, details will be forthcoming about this hanging.
 Next in my hoop is this wall hanging.  Oh happy days.
Have a great day!

4 comments:

julieQ said...

Wow! Your wall hanging is so, so beautiful, and I love your hand quilting! What pretty flowered applique you are working on. Love, Love!!

Julierose said...

lOVELY WALL HANGING...AND YOUR FLOWER IS BEAUTIFUL...HUGS, JULIEROSE

Jennifer said...

Two very pretty hangings......the finished one is gorgeous!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Cute projects--your hand quilting is beautiful!