Wednesday, March 28, 2018

EPP again

How happy am I?  Well, just look at this EPP that I'm working on.  Happy, happy times ahead for me!

This block started the process.  Fussy cutting Xmas fabrics.  There will be just one block out of these fabrics.  The red circles I'm not sure about, but gives the star a whole different look.  We'll see if they remain or go.
Same block, different fabrics.
This is the block it became.  Two more to go with these fabrics.
Then, same block and different fabrics again.
Only three more blocks of these fabrics to make.
I'm not making the pattern that was in the book.  My brain has been whirling with different ideas and is forcing me to go a different way.  Of course, why not?
A whole bunch of snowflakes have been printed from the web.  These will go nicely with my idea.  You will have to be patient to see what I do.  I'm still in the idea mode and things could change to another direction.
For the first time, we saw a fox on our hill for a few days last week.  It smelled or heard something and will be back.  We saw it sleeping for 3 days in a row close to where a chipmunk is nesting.  The chipmunks have emerged from their winter hibernation and I fear for their future.  Go away, Mr. or Mrs. Fox!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

The blocks look fantastic........

Kyle said...

Your blocks ae incredible!

eloidastitches said...

Amazing! It is exciting to see what you are up to. Can't wait to see where else this takes you.

Teresa said...

Beautiful blocks. The red dots give a touch of whimsy.